Peace and quiet, the ability to move away from the hustle and bustle of everyday affairs. We value your choice and offer an exclusive vacation, which means that on vacation you will be surrounded only by those you want to see next to.
Base consists of individual houses and a bathhouse. Each house has bedrooms, an equipped kitchen and recreation areas.
The whole area is fenced and guarded around the clock.
On the territory of the base:
- Outdoor tennis court;
- Pools with thermal water;
- Russian bath with a font;
- Billiard room;
- Mangal areas;
- Closed grill-gazebo;
At your service:
- Use of the entire infrastructure of the base;
- Swimming pool with thermal water;
- Equipped kitchen in every house;
- Hair dryer;
- Personal hygiene items (shampoo, gel, etc.);
- Towels and bed linen;
- Drinking mineral Kamchatka water;
- Round the clock;
- Delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Bath attendant;
- Transfer to/from the airport;
- Catering service (dinners on the Pacific coast or lunch boxes for excursions, any whim);
- Any services upon prior request.
- A traditional Russian breakfast will be waiting for you every morning.
- Porridge to choose from;
- Pancakes and cheese cakes with homemade sour cream;
- Homemade cottage cheese and yoghurt;
- Fresh baked goods;
- Scrambled eggs or omelet with seafood;
- Smoked fish (chinook salmon, salmon, coho salmon);
- Red caviar;
- Crab meat;
- Seasonal berries.
You can get acquainted with the delights of the Far Eastern cuisine in the cafe of the base. Basically, Kamchatka cuisine is represented by fresh Pacific seafood and organic vegetables and herbs grown in its own greenhouse, which is heated by thermal waters all year round.
Traditional Far Eastern delicacies on the cafe menu:
- Kamchatka crab;
- Shrimp and squid;
- Seasonal fish;
- Red caviar (salmon);
- Elk meat;
- Lamb (mountain sheep);
- Sea urchin caviar.
We support the environmental friendliness of production, so we offer you ice cream and homemade desserts.